This recipe is super delicious!! I love a good pasta, and this is definitely one of my favourites!!
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- Olive oil
- 2 handfuls of fresh thyme
- 1-2 small dry red chillies, crushed
- 600 grams mixed (wild, Japanese, interesting) mushrooms, torn
- 2 handfuls parsley, chopped
- Optional – feel free to add to this dish!! peas, asparagus, olives would all be delicious!!
- Fry the onion, and garlic in olive oil until golden
- Add thyme, chillies, mushrooms
- Fry until all moisture is cooked away from the mushrooms
- Cook the Pappardelle in salted water as per packet, reserve a little of the cooking water to loosen the sauce later if required
- Remove the mushrooms from heat, season to taste, loosen with Nuttelex and cooking water
- Toss pasta with mushrooms, sprinkle with parsley, and vegan cheese (cheezly) if desired, then serve
Amber | www.intothesoul.com