This Law is so simple yet so complex… that I thought it might be best to start with a summary of what its really all about:
Ok people here we go, this one is chewy.. if anyone else can summarise it better, please let me know and I’ll more than likely put your post up instead of mine!!
The Law of Intention and Desire
- This law is based on the understanding that energy and information are the building blocks for all that exists on our planet. Whether you’re a flower, a rainbow a tree or a human body, when broken down all your essential components are energy and information (atoms). The whole universe also consists of these moving particles.
- Our nervous system are capable of becoming aware of the energy and informational content that is our physical bodies. Thus we have consciousness. So it follows that all energy and information is potentially consciousness, and as a result; also potential.
- Deepak’s been showing us in the other laws that consciousness is potentiality. Thought, attention, and intention are the seeds of creation. What we conceive we create.
- Therefore we understand that the quantum field is influenced by intention and desire.
- We experience this field subjectively as our own thoughts, feelings, emotions, desires, memories, instincts, drives, and beliefs. This same field is experienced objectively as the physical body — and through the physical body, we experience this field as the world.
You can consciously change the energy and informational content of your own quantum mechanical body, and therefore influence the energy and informational content of your extended body — your environment, your world — and cause things to manifest in it.
ahaaaa its worth getting your head around though…
- This conscious change is brought about by the two qualities inherent in consciousness: attention and intention. Attention energizes, and intention transforms. Whatever you put your attention on will grow stronger in your life. Whatever you take your attention away from will wither, disintegrate, and disappear.
The past, present, and future are all properties of consciousness. The past is recollection, memory; the future is anticipation; the present is awareness. Therefore time is the movement of thought. Both past and future are born in the imagination; only the present, which is awareness, is real and eternal. It is. It is the potentiality for space-time, matter, and energy. It is an eternal field of possibilities experiencing itself as abstract forces, whether they be light, heat, electricity, magnetism, or gravity. These forces are neither in the past nor in the future. They just are.
Applying the Law of Intention and Desire
- I will make a list of my desires
- I will visualise myself creating , doing, achieving
- I will live in the ‘now’
Amber | www.intothesoul.com