Love your salsa!!?!
Brighten up any meal with this salsa. Use as a dip, in your burritos enchiladas, alongside your Mexican rice, as a topping for bruschetta, in your salads or to add a hum to any rice or soup dish. The options are unlimited.
- 8 ripe tomatoes
- 1/2 large bunch of fresh continental parsley
- 1 large bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 purple onion
- 6-12 slices of pickled jalapeño finely chopped
- 1 large clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1-2 juice from limes, if you can’t get limes use lemons
- extra virgin olive oil
- red wine vinegar – a splash
- Himalayan pink salt or sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- sweet corn kernels
- black beans
- Dice the tomatoes
- Finely chop fresh herbs
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic and jalapenos (if not already done)
- Add all to the bowl and combine.
- Add lime juice and olive oil
- Season liberally with salt and pepper
- Toss and serve, or set aside to chill in the fridge until ready to serve.