Here is the third law of spiritual success, its Karma. Karma is not an airy fairy grey area, it’s really just about responsible choice making.
The Law of “Karma” or Conscious Choice Making
- “Karma” is both the action you take and the consequence of that action; it is cause and effect simultaneously.
- Every action generates a force of energy that returns to us … we reap what we sow.
- Good karma equates, very simply, to good choice making.
- The heart is an intuitive decision-making tool. It´s holistic, it´s contextual, it’s relational. It doesn´t have a win-lose orientation and it takes everything into account. The heart has a computing ability that is far more accurate and far more precise than anything within the limits of rational thought. When you come from your heart you will not go wrong.
- Ask yourself what will be the outcome of my decision? What will it mean for others? “Will this choice I’m making bring happiness to me and to those around me?” If the answer is yes, then go ahead. If the answer is no, if that choice brings distress or loss either to you or to those around you, then don’t make it. It’s as simple as that.
Applying the Law of “Karma” or Cause and Effect
- If we want to create happiness in our lives, we must learn to sow the seeds of happiness.
- Make your choices consciously – consider the outcomes and consequences for yourself and for those around you. Success? Disappointment?
- Trust in your heart. If you are having trouble making the right choice, listen to your heart and its immediate instinctive response to the situation.
Amber | www.intothesoul.com